5 Warning Signs That Your Soffit and Fascia Need to Be Replaced!
While the fascia may not be the most noticeable feature of your home, it is an extremely important part of its structure and should not be overlooked. Here are five indicators that your fascia needs to be replaced.
Most homeowners only notice the most visible aspects of their home, such as the windows, siding, and doors. However, it is critical not to overlook the smaller, but equally important features such as soffit and fascia. For the best Siding & Fascia Replacement Denver, call the experts from All Seasons Roofing and Restoration.
All Seasons Roofing and Restoration offers comprehensive Fascia and Soffit Services.
At All Seasons Roofing and Restoration, we offer comprehensive fascia and soffit services that will add protection and increased value to your home. We also provide Commercial and Residential Metal Roofing Denver. Whatever your requirements are, we have the tools, experience, and expertise to complete the job effectively and correctly.
Here are some indicators that your soffit and fascia may need to be replaced:
- Cracked and flaking paint. The soffit and fascia on your roof serve both functional and aesthetic purposes. Cracks not only look bad, but they can also cause leaking, so it’s best to hire a professional to inspect the damage and install a soffit and fascia system.
- Suspected asbestos. Asbestos is extremely hazardous to the health and well-being of your family. At the first sign that asbestos may have been used in your existing fascia and soffits, you should contact a home exterior expert.
- Evidence of pests. Nothing is more inconvenient than having pests in your home. Furthermore, rodents and bugs can cause extensive damage to your roof. Soffits and fascia are intended to keep rodents out of your roof and attic, so if they continue to enter your home, it may indicate a need for repair or replacement.
- Lack of ventilation in your home. Your attic is ventilated by the soffit and fascia. If you notice that very little ventilation is getting into your home, it could be because your soffit/fascia is blocked or damaged.
- Water in your roof void. When water is allowed to pool, it can quickly cause extensive damage to your roof. Whether it causes rot or mold, you may have to pay for costly repairs before your home is safe to live in again.
To find out more about our comprehensive and high-quality siding and fascia installation and repair services for your home exterior needs, visit us at All Seasons Roofing and Restoration or call us at (970) 227-3651.